VAT Returns in Horsham
A large number of firms unintentionally pay too much or too little VAT due to its complex nature.
Those who fail to comply with the rules will receive a penalty, so it is vital to ensure that your business deals with VAT correctly and in line with the timescales set out by HMRC.
With many years' experience in delivering VAT services to businesses, Giltinian and Kennedy will endeavour to ensure that your business complies with the necessary regulations.
Some of the areas where we can assist you include:
- Registering for VAT
- VAT planning advice
- Representing you at a VAT tribunal
- Negotiating with HMRC
- Dealing with overseas customers
- VAT and charities
- Dealing with imports and exports
- Choosing a VAT retail scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Planning to minimise the likelihood of HMRC enquiries
- Completing VAT returns
- VAT and property transactions
Giltinian and Kennedy in Horsham can help with all of your VAT needs, reducing the risk of an HMRC inspection while also offering proactive strategies to minimise the tax bill and improve cashflow.
Please contact us for further information.